State-of-the-art equipment for the best results
Water Damage Recovery will work quickly to stop damage from water, fire, smoke, mold and other causes, and will then restore your property back to its pre-incident condition using modern cleaning equipment and procedures.
Equipped to do the job right
Upon completion of the damage assessment, our well-trained certified professionals will come to your property with the equipment and up-to-date technology needed to completely clean and restore your home or commercial building.
Our experienced technicians will use eco-friendly microbials and biosides to totally cleanse the affected area. Our cleaning procedure includes using dust-free HEPA vacuuming and damp wiping with anti-microbial detergents.
We have the state-of-the-art equipment required to take care of the most challenging cleanup and restoration situations. From our truck-mounted vacuums to our extracting, dehumidification and air moving machines, we use modern equipment for faster, more predictable results.
Some of the equipment we use to clean and restore you home or commercial building includes:
- Truck-mounted vacuums – Extract standing water efficiently and fast at large jobs.
- Dehumidifiers – Suck the moister out of air.
- Air Movers – Pushes the air into the dehumidifier.
- Negative air machines – Filters the bad air and traps it.
- Ozone machines – Produce ozone gas that travels throughout your property and knocks out smoke odor by breaking down smoke residue on a molecular level.
- Extractors: Super strong shop vacs that draw water out of carpet or a hardwood floor.
- Thermo foggers – Use a special solvent-based deodorizer that is heated and applied as a dry fog and is effective against nearly all odors.
- Dry ice blasting machines – The best method for cleaning after fire, as dry ice leaves no additional waste behind.
Free Evaluation & Written Estimate
We can help you cleanup and restore your property after water, fire, smoke or other damage has occurred. Water Damage Recovery offers 24 hour service, seven days a week, every day of the year. Call now for your free evaluation and written estimate.
Your Free Evaluation & Written Estimate includes:
- Detailed evaluation of your situation
- Address your cleanup and restoration concerns
- Get your questions answered
- Estimate in writing
- No pressure, no obligation